Monday, July 18, 2016

The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect - Catch the bug ABC

Monday July 18, 2016

Monday at Catch the bug is ABC - Anything But a Card day..



It's another Journal inspiration page .. Oh my I am loving these and it's awesome to look at each time I open my journal. I am getting quite a collection and I am adding them to each months page. I find quotes that I have seen on facebook, magazines, books and all sorts of places and when I find the image that I want to use.. not necessarily does it go with the quote but a comforting image.. I type the quote above the image and print out. I added the colored image to a piece of scrap card stock and laminate the whole image and punch the holes.  I gave texture to the dog by adding a little colorless blender liquid to a small scrap of terry towel and dab over the colored dog. I love the look it gives. The image I used is called Girl puppy love



Challenges:
Fab 'n' funky #313 - add a sentiment
Kraftin' Kimmie - wonderful Wednesday -anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - animals (human or other)
Crafty girls creations #23 - just for fun
DRS designs - pets are family too
Creative fingers #113 - anything goes
Simply paper craft #33 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #24 - anything goes
Little scrap of pieces - show it off
World wide open #12 - anything goes
Crop stop #18 - anything goes
613 Ave. create #185 - anything goes/colors (black/purple/green)
Robyn's fetish #325 - anything but a card
The ribbon girl - July any image
Artistic inspirations #161 - for fun
The daily marker - day 14










15 comments:

Karin said...

This image is so heartwarming and I love the sentiment too! Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card and just perfect for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky, thanks for sharing with us.
Wendy x

Unknown said...

Perfect sentiment and lovely card,thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

Pat K said...

Wonderful card and sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

nwilliams6 said...

Amen! This is wonderful! Love the image, the sentiment and your super coloring. Great card to start my morning with. Thanks for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so so cute and awesome coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMALS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Janett said...

Great card and image. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Rushd Lady said...

Puppies love us unconditionally and its wonderful when they want to snuggle mama after you've had a hard day. I know, I have a Chihuahua who loves to snuggle. This art journal page reminds me of mine. Thanks for sharing! =0)

Jo Ann said...

Aww, this is so inspirational and very sweet! Thank you for linking your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed weekend.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Laurence said...

Such a nice image and very well made page. Thanks fro sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

Laurence DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

such a sweet card and the sentiment is true and beautiful! I'll be filing this away for future use. Thank you for all the inspiration.

Rushd Lady said...

I'm back! To congratulate you on being featured on Kathy's 30 Day coloring challenge! Have a great day! =0)

Kat W said...

A beautiful colourful design and a wonderful uplifting combination of image and sentiment :-)
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Ribbon Girl!
Kat x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my gosh, gorgeous image and super sentiment. Love it.

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Monika Reeck said...

oh what a nice sentiment and cuutee lady with dog image
again adorable colored
Love your Journal Inspiration Page my friend Billie