Friday, August 04, 2017

Husbands are like lawnmowers - Free Friday Catch the bug

Friday August 4, 2017
 
Welcome to Catch the bug Free Friday and you can see the Design teams creations using the FF image.
You can find the FF image in the Bugaboo Store.   The Free Friday image is called STB lawnmower
 
 
Well you know I love Stella. She is a hoot. What a sassy woman. I love the funny things she says.. Some I don't agree with but some I do.. LOL
I colored her with copics and the frames around her.
The background is one of my Gelli plate creations I did few years ago.  I thought it went perfect cause I wanted a green theme for the card.  I used My Favorite Things banners and added some Nuvo drops to the banners. I added a few Nuvo drops to the lawnmower..
Fun card and sure to bring a smile to someone.. probably not your husband...LOL


Challenges:

Crafting from the heart #170 - anything goes
Ooh la la #234 - anything goes
Cards und more #190 - dots, dots, dots
Penny's paper-crafty #340 - anything goes
Crafty creations #346 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 294-295 - anything goes
QKR stampede #255 - make it humorous

14 comments:

Jean said...

Oh love Stella, fun card and such a true sentiment.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

meg said...

Love the sentiment and the fun image, Meg OLLCB DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and sentiment-love the fabulous background---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Fun card! I adore Stella! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations.Ciao, Lisa

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Stempelomi said...

funny card!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Rika said...

fun card, love the sentiment.

crafty said...

A great fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Ginny Maxam said...

funny card! great coloring! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic card Billie and I love the sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB
Hugs Julie xxx

Renate said...

The text is so recognizable.
I lie with laughter.
Thank you for joining our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Cards und More)

NanaConnie said...

Too funny, Billie, and perfect for our challenge theme! Love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this week and for using the optional "Humorous" theme. Hope to see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Monika Reeck said...

hehe...cute sentiment
and Stella always look angry hihi
lovely paper there Billie
and nice added the banner with NUVO
you are queen of NUVO Drops my friend hehe
hugs
Monika

Anja said...

What a funny Card :D Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja