Thursday, May 03, 2018

Thank you - tree

Thursday May 3, 2018
 
This is another Thank you card. I used an OLD never before used Paper trey ink stamp. I stared by using my ground template and Ranger ink to create the hills. I then stamped the tree trunk in Stampin up brown. I then used the tree stamp and inked it with two Ranger greens. I cant believe I have never used this stamp because I love this tree. I then used my cloud template and created the sky. I used the same Thank you that I did the other day.. I love the font.. sorry don't know the brand name.
 
Challenges:
 Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes
 Use your stuff - free week
 Crafty sentiments - anything goes

The house that stamps built #52 - single layer
Cute card Thursday #528 - anything goes
 4 crafty chicks #401 - anything goes/opt. women celebration


5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the hills and clouds!! The tree is gorgeous!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Heather said...

Very cute!! Fabulous tree and that cloud background is perfect! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is such a great scene.

Esther Asbury said...

What a great one-layer card - I love that tree! So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built!